Zankyou! A Super-handy Online Cash Gift List & Wedding Website Service
Zankyou is an online cash gift list service, where couples can create a free personal wedding website. Founded in 2007, it has grown to become the world´s most popular online gift list services and is available in 18 different countries and 9 languages.
Zankyou was created when its founders saw that there was no online cash gift list or wedding website service that met to the needs of modern couples, who are generally getting married later so have often already been living together before marriage and frequently have guests coming from abroad.
Couples can personalise their wedding website to their liking. They can share important information with their guests such as the wedding agenda, maps, photos, videos, recommended local hotels, and much more. Zankyou also comes with a free mobile app for iPhone and Android, where couples can access their wedding website and wedding list anywhere, at any time.
With Zankyou, the couple can transfer all the funds contributed to their gift list directly to their personal bank account, giving them the freedom to use the money as they wish. The company also boasts an excellent international customer service team to help the couples through every step of their Zankyou experience.
Zankyou´s UK Fees:
Zankyou charges a 2.85% commission, with an 85p transaction fee per gift. The couple has the choice of covering these fees or having their guest cover these fees. If the couple chooses the second option the service will be completely free for them. They can also choose the ‘Preferential Wedding Registry Fee’ option which reduces the commission to 2.25% with a 50p transaction fee with a one-off payment of £39.
NEW MOBILE APP!
Seeing as every day more couples are choosing to turn to their smartphone to help plan their wedding, Zankyou has a free iPhone and Android App where the couple can do the following:
– View gifts received, messages from guests and photos
– Create and add gifts directly to their list from the photos taken on their smartphone
– Send thank you messages to their guests
– Allow guests to upload the wedding photos taken on their phones
– Decide who has access to the app and wedding website with all of Zankyou´s privacy settings
– Share the wedding agenda with their guests. No need for them to look for their wedding invitation, they will have it all on their phone
– Share details of the wedding location, so nobody will get lost!
– More info about this App here: http://www.zankyou.com/uk/iphone-wedding-app
Impressed with what Zankyou can do? Here is a special offer for WTW readers…
*this post is sponsored by zankyou